CONDENSER REPAIR & FLUSH CLEANING SERVICES
Auxiliary Systems, Inc. offers technical repair and cleaning solutions for all types of heat exchangers, and condensers including Shell and Tube, and Plate and Frame designs. We specialize in Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger inspections, leak detection, tube cleaning, tube removal, and tube replacement. For Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers, we offer full service reconditioning and repair capabilities. We are an Authorized Service Center for Tranter plate packs.
- ASME certified to design, fabricate (“R” Stamp), repair (“U” Stamp), install, and troubleshoot U. S. Government and commercial heat exchangers and pressure vessels
- Design and fabricate straight-tube, U-tube, fixed/floating headshell, and tube heat exchangers
- Troubleshoot, repair, and hydrostatically test all types of heat exchangers
- Replace, roll, plug, and sleeve heat exchanger tubes (Shell & Tube HEX)
- Remove gaskets, chemically clean plates, and check plates for cracks under a special process (Plate & Frame HEX)
- Recondition or replace plates, re-gasket (Plate & Frame HEX)
- Mechanically and/or chemically clean all types of heat exchangers
- Mobile chemical cleaning and high-pressure water jetting of boilers, main condensers, coolers, and other marine equipment
- Various tube extracting, expanding, and rolling equipment
- Two 1500 gal covered stainless steel Acid bath tanks.
- 5’ x 10’ X 5’ deep
- Two 1500 Gal covered stainless steel caustic bath tanks.
- 5’ x 10’ x 5’ deep
- One blacklight dye penetrant inspection booth
- Mobile 10,000 psi water jet unit
- Mobile cold flush PVC unit Mobile hot flush carbon steel unit
- Mobile hot flush stainless steel unit Mobile hot flush oil unit
- Mobile high purity air flush unit
- Mobile trailer safety berms
- Hose, fitting, and related pumps and valves
- Waste storage tanks
- Two overhead rail lifts, 1 ton each