Auxiliary Systems has been providing high-quality feedwater to US Navy Ships for over 30 years. The US Navy provides land-based feed water treatment for their boiler and ship systems since it’s more cost-effective and efficient to demineralize municipal water than it is to treat seawater with an on-board system while in port. This is critical for keeping the ship ready for duty.
- Provide pier-side deliveries of conventional or nuclear grade feedwater for the greater Hampton Roads area.
- Local regeneration service for the resin to ensure quick turnaround of the units
- No cost delivery and pick-up of mobile (DI) units by ASI drivers.
- Demineralization (DI) Units
- Two 100,000 Gal capable units
- Two 50,000 Gal capable units
- Four 30,000 Gal capable units